New year's resolutions



Already 2 weeks have passed, since 2019 started. Therefore, I think that it is the right time for me to set my 2019 goals. First of all this  is an important year for because I  will be  applying in college in a nursing program, so it's sure is one of my main goal this year to succeed in this program. In addition, I want to install a new routine to help me be organize, so I can decrease my stress. As well I want to decade more of my spare-time to sports and training. This year, I also want to worry less about how I affect others and take more time to improve my mental health, by practicing yoga or meditation. Moreover, I do not want to give so much of myself to people who will not do the same for me, as I did last year. I hope that my resolutions have inspired you to do yours or to respect those you already had .happy new year! I wish you health and happiness!


Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

2018