2018


I receive a playlist of all the songs I have listened the most this year. Moreover, I think it is a great way to do a recap of 2018. Therefore, I will list the top five and describe why I listen to these songs the most.

 The first song in my playlist is La route est longue by Gros Big
 It was the favorite song of my friend and it reminds me all the great things we did during summer at our camping. It is one of the song that we sung by the fire with all my group of friends. The song have really great subject and

The second song is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
 This year the movie was released, the movie is about the story of the group and Freddie Mercury and it had inspired me so much and made me love there music even more, I think I will never be bored of their music even if I listen to them millions of time.

 The third song of my playlist is I Like It by Cardi B.
 I listen to song so many times to understand clearly all the lyrics and now I can sing it all and the beat can make me dance no matter what. 

 The fourth song of my playlist is La saison des pluies by Patrice Michaud
 This year was great but it was the first full year that I’ve past without my grandfather. He past away last year in November and I think that this song can explain very well how I think he felt and it makes me feel better, it reminds me that he probably feels better wherever he is now.

 The fifth song in my playlist is We Are The champions by Queen.
 I have listen to this song every time I won a flag football game and I will always remember the first time we have ever won against Estacades. Therefore, that is probably why I listen to this song a lot this year.

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue